Tampa Bay Crunch
The Tampa Bay Crunch was founded in 2017 and is operated by Advent Health Center Ice. The Crunch is a member of SAHOF and SFHL. We offer A & AA teams from U8-U18. We strive to offer the best travel hockey experience Florida has to offer. Our top priority is developing players on and off the ice so they can excel and grow as hockey players and people.
- U8 – Nick Lindberg
- U10A – Brennan Cantele
- U10A – Luke Zimmerman
- U10AA – Mike Craig
- U12A – John Drysdale
- U12A – David Mauradian
- U12AA – Mark Lapresti
- U14A – Joe Eisenberg
- U14AA – Nick Lindberg
- U16A – Travis & Heidi Murphy
- U16AA – Tim Bain & Brett Strot
Information & FAQ
Registration and payment will be available after evaluations for each upcoming season. The fee for the season ranges between $2800-$3500 depending on the number of tournaments and weekly practices each teams decides on. A commitment fee is due upon accepting a position on a Crunch team. Full payment is due by September 12th 2020. Payment plans are available.
- How long is the season? August – 1st week of March.
- When are tryouts? July 13-18 2020
- How many practices are there? 52-72 hours of practice per season.
- How many tournaments do we play? 3-5 Tournaments per season, with 1-2 out of state.
- Are there playoffs? Teams with the most points after regular season qualify for the State Championship Tournament.
- How much does the season cost? $2800-$3500 depending on the number of practice and tournaments. Commitment fee is due upon accepting a position on a team. Full balance is due by September 12th 2020. Payment plans are available.
- Are jerseys included in the season fee? Jerseys and team apparel/clothing is not included in team fee. They can be purchased separately through Rinkside Sports.
- Who are the coaches? Coaches will be announceed before evaluations.