Spring High School League
June 10th – July 17th
Spring 2020 Schedule
5:45pm – 7:00pm
7:15pm – 8:30pm
Cost Per Team
- $2,975.00 + tax
- $500.00 + tax to secure spot
Information & FAQ
This season is open to players who are in the 8th-11th grade for the current 2019-2020 school year.
- Roster Limit of 23 skaters, 3 goalies
- Teams can dress 18 skaters and 2 goalies
- No roster write ins for games. Any additions must be submitted 1 week in advance for consideration
The league will follow USA Hockey rules for the season. Below are specific categories that have slightly different rules that were implemented to improve the league.
- Period Length: 1st & 2nd = 12-minutes. 3rd = 13-minutes.
- Warm Up: 3 minutes
- This is a full contact hockey league
- Running clock will begin after a 6-goal difference is established. The clock will return to stop time if the lead changes back to 5 or less
- Tie Breaker: If the game finishes in a tie at the end of regulation, there will be a 3 minute 3 on 3. If the game is still tied after 3 minutes the game will conclude in a 2 man sudden death shootout. Home team will decide who shoots first.
- Players will be ejected from the game if they take 4 minor penalties.
- A player from either the bench or ice can serve the ejected players penalty.
- If a team takes 15 minor penalties, the Head Coach of that team will be suspended for the following game.
- Win in regulation- 3 Points
- Overtime/ Shootout Win- 2 Points
- Overtime/ shootout loss- 1 point
- Loss in regulation- 0 points
- The team with the most points at the end of the AHCI H.S season will be crowned League Champion.
If you have any questions, please email or call: