Advent Health Center Ice is a place where hockey players from around Tampa Bay will test their skills. Our facility focuses on a variety of training aspects that go above and beyond the on-ice instruction. We want our players to learn at a young age that off-ice training is just as important as the time they spend on the ice. Whether you are new to the sport or looking to join a league, there are numerous youth programs available at our facility.
**AHCI’s Hockey Dept. reserves the right to adjust ALL ROSTERS through Week 5 (this is to maintain a fair, fun and competitive league for all)**
Stars of the Week
Our rec teams played hard in two games this weekend, making it extra difficult to choose the Division Stars of the Week. “Great job” to everyone – but here are your winners!
⭐️U10 – Malachi scored his 1st goal this weekend! Malachi drove the net and his net presence resulted in a rebound goal. Superb position in the O zone at its finest!!
⭐️U12 – Carter quietly gives 100% every game and is the backstop for the team. Carter never looks to be recognized but always can be counted on to make the saves. Thank you Carter!!
⭐️U14/U16 – Noah is an always reliable defensemen who shows up ready to practice and play every week! Total team player who never gives up on a play and was critical in both wins this weekend.
Winter Rec League
Jan 3, 2020 – April 5, 2020
Divisions U10 – U16
- Saturday and Sunday Ice Times
- Evaluations Jan 4 & 5 , 2020
- Blackout Weekends – Jan 17-19 & Feb 14-16
- 10U | 2009 to 2010 birth year | No Checking
- 12U | 2008 to 2007 birth year | No Checking
- U14/U16 | 2006 to 2003 birth year | Rubbing Out
- Early Bird Discount | $550.00 | Ends Dec 15
- Regular Price | $595.00 | Ends Dec 29
Mini-Mites & Mites
- Friday 6:00 PM or 7:15 PM
- 3 Jamborees: Date TBD
- Evaluations: Jan 3rd, 2020
- Blackout Days: TBD
- 6U | 2014 birth year and under
- 8U | 2011 to 2013 birth year
- Early Bird Discount | $315.00 | Ends Dec 9
- Regular Price | $350.00 | Ends Dec 29
- Discount if coming directly from Lightning LTP or Rookie League
Information & FAQ
- All families/participants must have a FREE AdventHealth Center Ice account to register. Click HERE to create an account.
- All players will register online by clicking the “Register Now” button at the bottom of their division’s homepage.
- Registrants will accept the AdventHealth Center Ice waiver and enter their current USA Hockey number during registration and then proceed to payment.
Goalies must register by using the goalie registration link. Each team will have 2 goalies for the season. Goalies will share playing time for the entire regular season.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Corey Tudor- Youth Hockey Coordinator
AHCI follows the basic of rules of USA Hockey and is committed to offering a fun, fair and competitive Rec Hockey League.
What should players wear? Full gear including skates, shin pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, gloves, helmet, pants, and stick. Jerseys.
How much ice time do we have? Between 25-30 ice times (includes practice, games, and playoffs).
Where are our ice times? All AHCI Rec League games and practice are held are at AHCI.
Are there tryouts? There are no tryouts or cuts. We hold evaluations at the beginning of each season to form teams that are as equal and competitive as possible.
How long is the fall hockey season? Sept 7 – Dec 7 2019