Advent Health Center Ice is a place where hockey players from around Tampa Bay will test their skills. Whether you are new to the sport or looking to join a league, there are numerous youth programs available at our facility. Our in-house rec hockey program has 20 teams ranging from u8-u16. Each hockey season runs for 4 months, with practices and games on weekends here at AHCI. For more details scroll down to the FAQ section below
Are you an aspiring hockey player? Click HERE to learn the steps you can take to get started in this great sport!
**AHCI’s Hockey Dept. reserves the right to adjust ALL ROSTERS through Week 5 (this is to maintain a fair, fun and competitive league for all)**
Summer Rec League
June 12th – August 23rd
Divisions U10 – U16
- June 13th – August 23rd
- Evaluations: June 13th (bring your own jersey)
- U10 8:00am – 9:00am /or/ 9:15am-10:15am
- U12 10:30am – 11:30am /or/ 11:45am-12:45pm
- U14/U16 1:00pm-2:00pm /or/ 2:15pm-3:15pm
- Team practices start June 14th
- Saturday and Sunday Ice Times
- Blackout Weekends – July 4th and 5th
- Playoff Weekend – August 22nd and 23rd
- 10U | 2009-2010 | No Checking
- 12U | 2007-2008 | No Checking
- U14/U16 | 2003-2006 | Rubbing Out
- Price | $499.00 + tax
Division U6 – U8
Mini-Mites & Mites
- June 12th – August 22nd
- Evaluations June 12th
- 6:00pm-7:00pm /or/ 7:15pm-8:15pm
- Friday Practices 6:00-7:00 PM or 7:15-8:15 PM
- Saturday Jamborees: June 27 July 18 August 22
- Evaluations: June 12th
- Blackout Days: July 3rd
- 2011-2014 birth years
- Regular Price | $285.00 + tax
- Save $50.00 for players coming directly from Lightning Learn to Play or Rookie League
Stars of the Week
Information & FAQ
- All families/participants must have a FREE AdventHealth Center Ice account to register. Click HERE to create an account.
- All players will register online by clicking the “Register Now” button at the bottom of their division’s homepage.
- Registrants will accept the AdventHealth Center Ice waiver and enter their current USA Hockey number during registration and then proceed to payment.
Goalies must register by using the goalie registration link. Each team will have 2 goalies for the season. Goalies will share playing time for the entire regular season.
If you have any questions, please contact:
AHCI follows the basic of rules of USA Hockey and is committed to offering a fun, fair and competitive Rec Hockey League.
What should players wear? Full gear including skates, shin pads, elbow pads, shoulder pads, gloves, helmet with cage, pants, cup and stick. Jerseys are handed out once teams have been finalized.
How much ice time do we have? Between 20-25 ice times (includes practice, games, and playoffs).
Where are our ice times? All AHCI Rec League games and practice are held are at AHCI.
Are there tryouts? There are no tryouts or cuts. We hold evaluations at the beginning of each season to form teams that are as equal and competitive as possible.
How long is the summer hockey season? June 12 – Aug 23 2020