Celebrate Your Birthday on Ice!
Birthday Parties at AdventHealth Center Ice
Our Birthday Party options are customizable for every child’s individual and unique style. Our events crew works hard to ensure each party is hassle free for organizers, and that each guest has fun from start to finish. Let our party coordinators handle the next birthday celebration for you or your loved one and you will find out that we are ‘more than an ice rink’.
We have 4 private party rooms that can be combined to accommodate any size party. Each room can hold up to 20 guests comfortably. Custom catering options are available from our in-house restaurant, Top Shelf Sports Lounge.
PACKAGES & ADD-ONS
CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE
$425 + Tax
- 2 hour private party in two large party rooms
- 1 hour of private mini rink ice time
- Package includes 20 skaters ($5 per extra skater)
- 5 skate aids ($5 per extra)
- A party host to help set up, clean up and serve your party (Gratuity not included, but much appreciated)
- All Tableware included (Table cloths, plates, napkins, forks, cups)
- 2 double cut cheese pizzas (16 slices)
- Ability to dictate your own parties skating music (Clean)
- Two 2-liters of Lemonade and Water Bottles
- 1 Free- Learn to Skate drop in coupon for all skaters
SAT/SUN TIME SLOTS:
- 11am-1pm, Skate 12pm-1pm
- 12pm-2pm, Skate 1pm-2pm
- 1:45pm-3:45pm, Skate 2:45pm-3:45pm
- 2:45pm-4:45pm, Skate 3:45pm-4:45pm
- 4:30pm-6:30pm, Skate 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Additional 30 Minutes on Mini Rink (Dependent on Availability)- $50
- Private Skating Lesson- $50 (Per 12 skaters)
- Additional Skaters- $5 per skater after 20
- Additional Skate Aids- $5 after 5
- Extra 2- Liter Lemonade- $3
- Extra Bottles of Soda- $9 per 10 bottles
- Additional Food Items- See Catering Menu upon registering
- Additional 30 minutes on Mini Rink (dependent on availability) – $50.00
- Private skating lesson – $50.00 (per 12 skaters)
- Additional skate aids – $5.00
- Extra 2-liters of Lemonade – $3.00 each
- Pitchers of soda – $6.00 per pitcher
- Additional food items – $menu price
*Reservations required for all Add-Ons*
Custom parties are available! Please contact our Events Department at:
Phone: (813) 803-7372
- May bring in cake/cupcakes but NO other outside food (additional food items are available for purchase)
- May bring in outside decorations but please no glitter/confetti
- All balloons must be tied to a weight
- When registering for the party and making your account, please enter your primary email and phone number – our events team uses this information to contact you regarding the details of your party
Information & FAQ
- All customers must have a FREE AdventHealth Center Ice account to book a birthday party. Click HERE to create an account.
- Book online by clicking the “Book Online” button at the top of this page.
- Having trouble booking online? Book over the phone or with our Events Department by contacting:
- Phone: (813) 803-7372
- Email: MChristopher@AHCenterIce.com
- In order to reserve your birthday party date and time, we require a FULL payment for your party package ($425 + tax).
- Any add-ons or extras will be paid on the day of your party – please stop by our front desk after your party ends to close out your tab.
- Outside food/beverages are NOT allowed inside AdventHealth Center Ice (other than a birthday cake/cupcakes).
- We offer catering options through Top Shelf Sports Lounge. Our Events Team will email you a catering menu the week before your party for you to make selections from.
- Party Rooms are set-up with tablecloths and paper products (listed above in package details).
- You are welcome to bring in decor to help enhance your party experience! We allow organizers into the room about 20-30 minutes prior to the start of your party time.
- Please tie all balloons to weights and use wall-safe tape for any signs or posters. We do not allow confetti, pinatas, or glitter in the facility.
- Our Events Crew works very hard to ensure that you and your guests have an amazing experience! You can show your appreciation by leaving a cash tip or credit card tip at the front desk upon checkout.